| ||Adjusting program (CAL): For quick setting of the balance accuracy. External adjusting weight required. |
| ||Net-total weighing: Weight of tare cup and weight of components memorized in two separate stores. |
| ||Percentage determination: Displays the deviation from the reference weight (100%) in % instead of grams. |
| ||Data interface: RS-232C, Bi-directional interface facilitates output to any printer or PC |
| ||Piece counting: reference quantities selectable. Display can be switched from piece to weight. |
| ||Below balance weighing: Load support with hook on the underside of the balance. |
| ||Weighing with tolerance range: Upper and lower limiting can be programmed individually, e.g. dosing / sorting. |
| ||GLP/ISO: Record keeping of weighing data with date, time and the ident.-no. Only with printers from KERN. |
| ||Units: Weighing units can be switched to e.g. non-metric at the touch of a key. || |
Checkweighing made easy with this specialized precision balance!
- Durable Top of the Line Laboratory and Precision Balance
- Cancel out the monotony of repetitive dispensing with acoustic signal for tolerance weighing
- Sail through menu and keyboard navigation
- Optional rechargeable battery with 6 hours operating time
- Optional I/0 relay with 5 outputs for results in 3 tolerance ranges
- 3 year warranty
|Introducing the KERN PES/PEJ large digital precision scale series devised for a variety of laboratory and industrial uses as well as static check weighing applications. This large digital scale model is ideal for every precision weighing need including portion control, food processing, contents packaging or check weighing. Designed for an intuitively smooth user experience, the Kern PES/PEJ scales are easy to operate, but can be customised to suit diverse checkweighing applications. |
What really set the PES/PEJ precision scale balances apart are the visual and acoustic signals for tolerance weighing. An operator inputs the upper and lower limits for the amount to be weighed repetitively. The balance continuously displays whether the sample is above, below, or within the tolerance range. At the same time an audible signal indicates when the dispensed sample is within the tolerance range, simplifying the dispensing process. Repetitive weighing is fast and easy!
This digital precision scale model also comes with other advanced balance features like piece counting, percentage determination, built-in GLP protocols, and user selectable weighing units (kg, g, ct, %, pcs). The high-contrast fluorescent display with 13 mm digit height affords easy viewing of results.
KERN PES 31000-1M Precision Balance Key Features:
- Tolerance weighing with visual and audible signals
- GLP compliant record keeping
- Tare cup and container weight memorized in separate stores for Net-total Weighing
- Optional relay switch outputs to actuate external devices
- Optional rechargeable battery (PES only)
- Anti-draft shield with removable cover with pipette opening for models with 0.001 g readout
- Underscale weighing of bulky items
KERN PES 31000-1M Precision Balance Key Benefits:
- Simplifies check weighing and reduces operator fatigue from repetitive weighing operations
- Audible and visual threshold signals can be applied to repetitive piece counting and percent weighing
- Fluorescent display guarantees smooth performance in poor lighting conditions
- Guaranteed performance for 3 years!