The ultimate industrial ultrasonic cleaning equipment combo is embodied in Elmasonic Flex 2 modular ultrasonic cleaner and rinsing unit, each with an oscillation device to satisfy the most demanding cleaning requirements – including those requiring validation.
Is your current cleaning operation failing to meet the cleanliness requirements of the next processing step? Coating defects and adhesion failures often result from less than perfect cleaning and rinsing. Cleaning parts with the Elmasonic will dramatically increase your manufacturing process yield.
Features of the Elmasonic Flex 2:
- Controlled oscillation enhances the cavitation process to near perfection, increasing cleaning speeds by up to 20%
- Degas mode accelerates cleaning in fresh solution
- Sweep mode improves cleaning uniformity
- Pulse mode cleans aggressively
- Multi-frequency options meet the needs of virtually all applications
- Time and temperature control optimizes cleaning efficacy
- Rinsing tank removes residue via agitation (ultrasonic power optional)
- Optional shower rinse station for ultra-clean requirements
10 Options to Achieve Ultrasonic Cleaning Perfection
The Elmasonic Flex 2 is offered in 5 tank sizes and 2 dual frequency combinations enabling you to specify the optimum industrial ultrasonic system for your cleaning operation.
- Tank capacities 7, 10, 17, 19 and 30 gallons
- Ultrasonic frequencies 25/45 kHz and 35/130 kHz
Match the Frequencies to the Job
- 25 kHz for coarse removal of lapping and polishing media
- 45 kHz for fine removal of oil and grease in industrial, craft and jewelry manufacturing
- 35 kHz for removal of oil and grease from metal, glass and hard precious stones, or general purpose reliable thorough cleaning
- 130 kHz for sensitive surfaces in jewelry and electronic components
An Oscillating Rinse Tank With or Without Heating
This is the key to superior cleaning because it thoroughly removes residues that may adhere to the cleaned product. A final shower rinse using city or DI water is an optional third step in the Flex 2 ultrasonic cleaning process.
More features of the Elmasonic Flex 2 ultrasonic cleaner:
- Fully adjustable ultrasonic power
- User-friendly operation by keys and displays
- Timer controlled cleaning, user-defined switch-off and auto shutoff after 12 hours
- Bath temperature control from 30 to 80ºC (86 to 176ºF); safety shut-off at 90⁰C (194⁰F)
- Liquid-level monitor; low-level auto-shutoff
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tanks for long service life
Elmasonic Flex 2 Available Tank Sizes
|Model #||Capacity (gal)||Tank Inside Dimensions (in)|
|Note: These tank sizes apply to both Flex 1 and Flex 2 models which are comprised of X-tra Pro tanks.|