Extended Warranty Service Protection Plan from Tovatech
Tovatech LLC proudly offers an extended service option for your convenience. The following outlines our Extended Service Protection Plan coverage. Please review the details and contact us for pricing.
- Tovatech agrees to provide service which includes parts and labor FREE for the life of this Agreement as shown on your sales receipt. We reserve the right to assign and/or outsource any service under this Agreement.
- This Agreement is a contract of warranty that covers only defects in material & workmanship. Please read the owner's manual, exercise proper care in use and storage of your product and follow the instructions. This Agreement does not cover damage from use-related wear and tear such as cavitation erosion of the tank. This Agreement also does not cover: damage caused by external substances, impact damage, lightning, power surges, floods or natural disasters; product defacement; products with altered serial numbers, rust, or physical damage.
- Service under this Agreement will be carried out at an authorized service center. The customer is responsible for shipment of the product to the service center and for the cost of return shipping.
- Tovatech will provide service and repair the product, provided the product failure is within the parameters of this Agreement and the product has not been repaired prior, by a party not authorized by Tovatech. This Agreement shall not provide compensation of any kind, during the product "down-time."
- If Tovatech determines your product is un-repairable, it will be replaced with a product of comparable performance, not to exceed the original purchase price. For discontinued models, we reserve the right to issue a credit for the original purchase price or replacement with a comparable product. Note: A replacement product with a lower selling price than your original product may result due to technological advances. The obligations of this agreement are fulfilled when the related product(s) has been replaced or a credit has been issued.
- Tovatech shall not be responsible for loss of accessories shipped to the service center.
- Tovatech shall not be responsible for shipping damage incurred during shipment to the service center.
- The Holder of this Agreement shall be allowed to cancel said Agreement within ninety days of issuance, provided no claims have been made. Upon cancellation, this Agreement shall be null and void and Holder shall be refunded the original Agreement purchase price.
- This Agreement is not transferable.