Elma tec clean S1 Ultrasonic Solution for Corrosion Removal - 10L
Elma tec clean S1 Ultrasonic Solution for Corrosion Removal - 10 Liters
- What it is: a mildly acidic ultrasonic cleaning solution concentrate
- What it cleans: corroded metal parts, plastics and glass
- What it removes: oxide film, rust, lime, grease, oil, corrosion, mineral deposits
Why you should use Elma tec clean S1
Here’s what folks are cleaning with Elma tec clean S1
- Electronic parts with oxidation and corrosion
- Scuba diving gear
- Salt water fishing gear
- Copper and brass decorative items
- Hard water film on ultrasonic cleaning tanks
- Lab sieves
- Lime and calcium-encrusted plumbing fixtures
- Musical instruments
- Rusty tools
How much concentrate will you need?
Elma tec clean S1 concentrate is formulated to be diluted to 1 to 5% with water depending on the condition of objects being cleaned. This means that a 2.5 liter container can make as much as 15 gallons of 5% ultrasonic cleaning solution. Moreover each batch of solution you prepare can be used over and again until effectiveness drops off, after which it should be drained and disposed of according to local regulations. Typical ultrasonic cleaning time with tec clean S1 is about 2 minutes.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
- Soils Removed:
Oxide film, Rust, Lime, Grease, Oil, Corrosion, Mineral deposits
- Parts Cleaned:
Metal parts with corrosion, Scuba diving gear
- Dilute to