Elmasonic Denta Pro
Your Top Resource for
- Industry Leading Warranties
- Expert, PhD-Level Customer Service
- Free After-Sale Technical Support
learn more ›
Programmed ultrasonic cleaning to automatically manage common cleaning challenges in dental clinics.
Dentist and dental technicians rely on the Elmasonic Denta Pro ultrasonic cleaner to greatly simplify cleaning tasks in offices and clinics thanks to its preset programs that guarantee a standardized cleaning process for each cleaning cycle.
It is no longer necessary to manually set parameters such as cleaning time, temperature, Sweep and Degas. Simply select the required cleaning program and press the "Start“ key to initiate the cleaning task.
With this professional-looking high-performance ultrasonic dental cleaner you can select programs for
- plaster removal
- cement removal
- and for enzymatic and acid cleaning
then start the cleaning cycle and attend to other matters in your practice.
You can also set the unit for manual operations to provide continuous cleaning without heating or at 50⁰ or 70⁰C.
Overheating protection switches off the heater to prevent hardening of the blood proteins on instruments.
Cleaning Solution Recommendations for the Denta Pro Ultrasonic Cleaner
Tovatech offers two ultrasonic cleaning formulations especially suited to speed cleaning tasks and improve cleaning results in dental clinics.
- elma clean 25 is a ready-to-use solution for removing alginate and dental plaster from impression trays, dental instruments and equipment. Use it to clean stainless steel, metals, plastics, glass and ceramics.
- elma clean 35 is an economical prosthesis cleaner by activated oxygen and mild cleaning detergents. It removes organic particles, bacteria and food residues in 3 minutes at room temperature. Highly economical it dilutes to 2% by volume.
Elma Denta Pro Specifications
|Ultrasonic frequency:||37 kHz|
|Maximum tank capacity||0.75 gallon|
|Operating capacity||0.50 gallon|
|Tank internal dimensions (LxWxH)||9.4 x 5.4 x 3.9 inches|
|Basket dimensions (LxWxH)||7.8 x 4.2 x 1.9 inches|
Ultrasonic cleaning is a recommended CDC/WHO protocol prior to disinfection or sterilization. It involves the removal of organic and inorganic debris from the instrument or device. If debris is not removed it will interfere with the disinfection or sterilization process.
Need More Info?
For additional info on the Denta Pro ultrasonic cleaner for dental clinics simply contact our dental and medical ultrasonic cleaning professionals for more focused discussions on your particular requirements.