| ||Internal adjusting (CAL): Quick setting of the balance accuracy with internal adjusting weight (motor-driven). |
| ||Percentage determination: Displays the deviation from the reference weight (100%) in % instead of grams. |
| ||Units: Weighing units can be switched to e.g. non-metric at the touch of a key. |
| ||Data interface: RS 232 C, bidirectional, for connection of printer and PC. |
| ||GLP/ISO: Record keeping of weighing data with date, time and the ident.-no. Only with printers from KERN. |
| ||Piece counting: Reference quantities selectable. Display can be switched from piece to weight. || |
Work horse analytical balance scale at a price that fits any budget!
- Workhorse analytical balance at a great price
- Accurate, rugged, quick-stabilizing single-cell weighing mechanism
- Great choice for academic labs
- High corner load performance for improved accuracy
- 0.1 mg readout, 0.2 mg reproducibility, ±0.3 mg linearity
- 3-year warranty protects your investment
The economically priced ABJ 120-4NM analytical balance uses the efficient single-cell weighing system previously only available in higher price balances. With fast (~3 second) stabilization time and stable temperature behavior between 10 and 30åäåÃ‚ÂÂ¡C this balance adds efficiency, precision and accuracy to your laboratory weighing operations.
The intuitive control panel lets you select simple recipe weighing and documenting with a combined tare/print function. The 14 mm high LCD display is easy to read. The comprehensive user manual helps you obtain maximum value for your investment in this, one of our best-selling analytical balances.
- WxDxH: 210 x 340 x 325 mm overall
- Weighing Space WxDxH: 174 x 162 x 227 mm
- 91mm diameter weighing plate
- Net Weight approx. 6 kg
If you’d like to know more download our buyer’s guide to digital scales or contact the digital scale experts at Tovatech for more information on the ABJ 120-4NM analytical balance.