Very powerful cleaning in high capacity portable tanks
Wheel-mounted for portability, dual-frequency 25/45 kHz X-tra basic ultrasonic cleaners in 6 tank sizes from 6 to 66 gallons handle tasks ranging from coarse preliminary cleaning to fine cleaning.
The rugged stainless steel X-tra basic line is ideal for heavy industrial ultrasonic cleaning and offers several features that accelerate cleaning and simplify maintenance.
Key Features of the Elmasonic X-tra Basic Ultrasonic Cleaning System
- Maximum ultrasonic power
- User selectable 25 or 45 kHz frequencies
- Pulse mode for intensive bursts of ultrasonic power and for degassing
- Permanent Sweep mode evenly distributes cavitation
- Ergonomic inclined splash-proof operating panel
- LED panel displays set and actual values for frequency, temperature, time and Pulse mode
- Temperature control from 30˚C to 80˚C with automatic start up when set temperature is reached
- Automatic safety shut off at 90˚C or after 12 hours of continuous operation
The X-tra Basic delivers ultra-powerful cleaning for heavy duty jobs. Compare the peak and average ultrasonic power of the X-tra Basic to any competitor’s machine.
- Control panel/generator assembly easily replaced for quick repair
- Replaced generators automatically adjust to the installed transducers
- Pre-programmed process for common cleaning tasks: Heats solution to 60˚C, followed by a 15-minute cleaning cycle
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tanks and stainless steel cabinets
- Sloped tank bottom to facilitate draining via side-mounted drain valve
- Baskets can be positioned for cleaning and draining
- Optional fine mesh basket for small parts
- Optional insulated hinged flip-top cover to reduce noise
X-tra Basic Available Tank Sizes
|Model #||Capacity (gal)||Tank Inside Dimensions (in)|
Contact us to learn more about which model is right for your business.