Tovatech’s Electrowave SU and ES powerful industrial ultrasonic cleaners solve your most demanding contaminant-removing challenges for large parts or multiple parts cleaning. They come as either standard or explosion proof models in nine tank capacities: 7, 10, 11, 17, 19, 25, 40, 60 and 90 gallons.
Electrowave SU and ES Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaner Features:
- SU models have integral generators. (SU= Self-contained Unit)
- ES models have a remote generator connected to the tank by an FCC-compliant RF cable.
- Large capacity units have automatic tuning to compensate for load variation.
- 45 kHz standard or customer-specified ultrasonic frequencies to meet your requirements.
- Sweep mode delivers homogenous cavitation action for safe, thorough cleaning.
- Order without heaters, pre-set on-off heaters to 140⁰F, or optional adjustable thermostat heating.
- Standard 30-minute or optional 60-minute timers.
- Optional variable ultrasonic power control
- Rugged stainless steel tanks and cabinets for long service life.
- Lifetime transducer bonding warranty protects your investment.
Electrowave Explosion-Proof Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaners
Electrowave EXP Explosion-Proof Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaners are designed for the safe use of volatile solvents such as alcohols, acetone and hydrocarbons. EXP ultrasonic cleaners do not have heaters. All ES tank sizes are available as explosion proof models; only 7 and 10 gallon SU tanks are available as explosion proof models.
- Totally isolated electronics eliminates the possibility of an explosion.
- NEC, NFPA, and OSHA code conformance; carries the “Explosion Proof Apparatus” label.
- Customer must attach explosion proof plug or hard wire into electrical system.
Electrical Power Requirements
Electrowave standard and EXP units with capacities of 7, 10, 11, 17 and 19 gallons operate at 120 volts AC 50/60 cycle. The 25 and 40 gallon models require 220 volts AC 50/60 cycle single phase, while the 60- and 90-gallon units require 220 volts AC 50/60 cycle three phase power.
Tank covers and wire baskets are sold separately.
Electrowave Available Tank Sizes
|Model #||Capacity(gal)||Tank Inside Dimensions(in)|
|ES or SU||Length||Width||Height|