- Digital Scales
Browse Digital Scales
Browse Digital Scales
Designed to meet the highest standards of precision and accuracy.
Accurate top loading digital scales with readouts from 1 mg to 1 g.
Robust and economical digital platform scales with large stainless steel weighing plates.
Heavy duty crane scales for overhead weighing of up to 10 tons.
Your Best Source for Digital Weighing Scales
Whether you are involved in academia, industrial research, pharmaceutical research, manufacturing, shipping & receiving, inventory control or any occupation requiring accurate weighing from milligrams to hundreds of kilograms Tovatech has the perfect digital weighing scale to meet your requirements.
Moreover, Tovatech’s PhDs are available to help you select the weighing system precisely matching your requirements. Count on us for sound advice, fast delivery and post-sale service.
We help you make your selection easier. Simply click on our four product line pages for a representative listing of our digital weighing scales. Note that this is not our entire stock so contact us if you don’t see what you are looking for.
And please download a copy of our Buyer’s Guide to Digital Scales for helpful information on choosing the correct weighing instrument.
A Brief Introduction to Digital Weighing Scales
Here are general descriptions for our four lines of digital weighing scales. See the detail pages on this website for comprehensive specifications.
- Analytical Balances are capable of weighing to within the sub-milligram range such as 0.1mg or in the case of semi-micro balances within 0.01mg readability, which is the number you see on the display. Upper weighing capacity is limited for analytical balances, depending on the models. An example is 320g for a 0.1mg balance. Weighing pans are enclosed by a housing with sliding doors and a top to protect them from dust and stray air currents that can affect accuracy.
- Precision Scales have higher weighing capacities and weighing ranges from readings in milligrams (0.001g) to a capacity of 31,000g, again depending on models. Most models have open weighing pans; others are enclosed on 4 sides and the top for draft protection. Some models can be fitted with draft shields.
- Platform scales, also known as parcel scales and packaging scales, are used for heavier weighing tasks. Readability – again what you see on the display – varies depending on the weighing capacity. As an example, a 3kg maximum weight scale might have a readability of 0.01g while a 300kg scale might have a readability of 100g.
- Hanging scales are popular for receiving docks and warehouses to check the weight of merchandise as it is unloaded or relocated using an overhead crane. Because they are often employed in outdoor areas Tovatech’s HCN digital hanging scales have stainless steel housings and have an IP65 rating to protect against ingress of dust and moisture. They feature front and rear weight displays and a weight holding function.
Why you should buy from Tovatech:
- Highly rated customer support
- Huge inventory for fast delivery
- Up to 3 year warranty protects your investment
- Meet demanding industry and government standards